Thu, Jan 25|
Detroit Publishing Sync - Contracts
Designed for Independent Music Producers, studio musicians, record labels, and artist managers. During this event, we will go through contracts templates that are integral for protecting music rights through all stages of music recording, publishing and distribution.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2018, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the event
Seminar will cover:
- Contract Lay-Outs
- Which contracts are used during which steps of the process?
- Things to pay attention to as you negotiate terms
- Tricky Legal Terms & What do they mean?
- What do you do if you don't have a contract but you need one after project is completed because verbal agreements are changing?
- What do you do if you've lost your paperwork?
- When is it ok to use templates and when do you bring a lawyer?
Our entertainment industry lawyer will be on-site during the question and answer portion of the seminar to answer 1 question from each attendee.
Every person will be able to choose one contract template from our 75 templates to take home.
Additional templates are available for purchase at a 50% discount for 4 weeks after attending seminar.
Ticket includes: Access to attend seminar, take away of 1 contract template of your choosing from our 75 available templates, and 4 weeks following event of 50% of of price for purchasing any of our contract templates.